Allen & Heath XONE XD2-53X Headphones
Professional Monitoring HeadphonesThe new Xone XD-53 professional monitoring headphones have been developed to complete any professional DJ’s set up, and complements perfectly the Xone DJ mixer range.
The XD-53’s incorporate a circumaural design, providing excellent isolation from ambient noise, making them the ideal headphone solution for DJ’s working in loud environments.
The XD-53’s are also the perfect headphone for studio monitoring applications.
As used by: John Digweed, Ralph Lawson, Andy Barlow, Nick Warren, Chris Healings (Hybrid), Chris Liebing, Richie Hawtin
• Excellent sound reproduction
• 53mm diameter drivers
• High power neodymium magnet design
• High SPL capacity
• Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring
• Adjustable metal-reinforced headband
• Folding design for compact portability
• Long listening comfort
• Carry pouch included
• OFC [Oxygen-free Copper] wire cables
• 3.5mm [1/8"] connector with 6.3mm [1/4"] jack adapter
• Type: Closed-back Dynamic (circumaural isolation design)
• Frequency Response: 5 – 33,000 Hz
• Maximum Input Power: 3,500 mW
• Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW at 1 kHz
• Impedance: 36 ohms
• Weight: 320 g
• Cable: 1.2 m (Coiled)/Max. 3.0 m (OFC)