When it comes to color grading, using a mouse can leave you seeing red—literally. With the compact, ergonomic Artist Color, you gain deep hands-on control to get the look you're after—with great precision and speed. Whether you use Color, Smoke for Mac, STORM, or REDCINE-X, you get the superior feel and control of high-end grading hardware at a fraction of the cost, plus unparalleled access to all software color functions. And with programmable Soft Keys, you can customize the surface to speed your workflow.
Artist Color features EUCON (Extended User Control), a high-speed open control protocol that has been adopted by many of the world’s leading software developers. Apple Color, Autodesk Smoke, RED REDCINE-X, The Foundry STORM, and other applications support EUCON™, giving you highly responsive control over almost all software functions. You gain a tightly connected experience in which the control surface acts and feels like a physical extension of your software.
- 3 optical, high-resolution trackballs
- 3 optical, high-resolution trackwheels
- 6 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- 6 high-resolution OLED displays
- 9 programmable Soft Keys to trigger keyboard shortcuts, macro commands, and more
- Transport and navigation controls
- Ethernet connectivity for high-speed, high-resolution control
- Supports EUCON, HUI, and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications and workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability