CURRENT PRO TOOLS OWNER?
You need Avid Pro Tools Upgrade with Annual Upgrade Plan if you own one of these (non-HD) Pro Tools versions:
- Pro Tools 9, 10 or 11
- Pro Tools Express bundled with Pro Tools | Mbox, Fast Track Solo, or Fast Track Duo interfaces only
- Pro Tools M-Powered 6–8, or Pro Tools MP 9
Avid Standard Support for Pro Tools 12-month Activation Card gets you a perpetual license for Pro Tools 12 now (and ilok assets for Pro Tools 10 and 11 so you can work with older versions if necessary), it also gets you all updates and support over the next 12 months. Your license is yours forever, but you’ll need to renew the support plan after 12 months to continue to get updates in the future.
AVID PRO TOOLS 12
Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio. Create without bounds, take on the most demanding sessions, and maximize efficiency, so you can deliver the best sounding mixes possible. Avid Pro Tools 12sets the stage for Avid Cloud Collaboration and the upcoming Avid Marketplace, offering more flexibility, so you can access the industry standard in more ways than ever. Create with a low-cost subscription. Own the software or a complete system outright. Or get started with Pro Tools | First, a free version of Pro Tools. The choice is yours.
EXPERIENCE POWER, PERFORMANCE, AND VERSATILITY
With Pro Tools, you get the features and capabilities you need to quickly create and deliver professional-quality music and audio mixes. Get unrivaled processing power to create without bounds. Add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects to produce bigger, richer sounding, and more complex mixes. And with the Avid Video Engine, you can play and edit HD video right in the Pro Tools timeline.
ACCESS PRO TOOLS IN MORE WAYS THAN EVER
You now have more choice in how you acquire and use Pro Tools. Get the power and premium sound quality you need to create the best sounding mixes with a Pro Tools or Pro Tools | HD hardware/software system. Create in the studio, at home, or on the go with just Pro Tools software and your laptop. Access Pro Tools only when you need it through a low-cost monthly or annual subscription. Or get started with Pro Tools | First, a completely free version of Pro Tools.
CONNECT AND COLLABORATE IN THE CLOUD
Make the world your studio and get the talent you need to create your best work. With the upcoming Avid Cloud Collaboration features, you’ll be able to make valuable connections right in Pro Tools that can open doors to collaborate with other Pro Tools artists, musicians, engineers, mixers, and producers—anywhere in the world—as if you’re all in the same room together.
GET YOUR WORK HEARD BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE
The Avid Marketplace will be opening up soon for business, providing an extensive community and creative outlet that enables you to connect with media professionals in audio, film, television, and broadcast to sell and license your music and audio work. Earn the recognition—and the payment—you’ve worked hard to achieve, right in Pro Tools.
MANAGE AND TRACK YOUR ASSETS
We’ll be introducing a new open, universal metadata schema into Pro Tools that will help you manage, track, and document every asset and project you create. This will enable media creators and distributors to keep track of everyone who creatively contributes, making it easy to document who did what, when, and where; manage and control versioning; and provide accurate credit information so you have a better chance of getting paid for your work—and getting hired for future projects.
STAY CURRENT, STAY AHEAD
All Pro Tools purchases, upgrades, and subscriptions now come with an Avid upgrade and support plan that ensures you always have the latest features at your fingertips, which will be delivered right from the cloud. This includes all future software updates and upgrades (as long as your plan is active), including the upcoming new cloud collaboration features, as well as 24x7 access to our Customer Care team of experts to get help and advice whenever, wherever, and however you need it.
PRO TOOLS 12 SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- Unleash your creativity with incredible processing power
- Get unrivaled sound quality and powerful 64-bit performance
- Create big mixes, with up to 96 audio tracks
- Compose with virtual instruments and MIDI and Score Editors
- Play and edit HD video—right in the Pro Tools timeline
- Polish mixes with over 60 AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
- Speed up mixing with industry-trusted automation tools
- Connect and collaborate with other Pro Tools users in the cloud (coming soon)
- Get recognition and sell your work in the Avid Marketplace (coming soon)
- Activation Card
- One year of Avid Standard Support (renewable for $199/year)
- Virtual instruments:
- Boom—drum machine and sequencer
- DB-33—tonewheel organ with rotating speaker
- Mini Grand—acoustic grand piano
- Structure Free—sample player
- Vacuum—monophonic tube synth
- Xpand!2—synth and sample workstation
- Over 60 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins, including:
- AIR effects—high-quality reverb, delay, flange, and other effects
- Avid Channel Strip—System 5 EQ and compression modeler
- BF 76—1176 compressor emulation
- D-Verb™—professional-grade reverb and ambience processing
- Eleven® Lite—guitar amp and effects emulator
- EQ III and Dynamics III—high-quality EQ and compressors/limiters
- Maxim™—peak limiter and mastering
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC*
- USB port for iLok (plus, Internet connection for software download)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for software authorization)
BENEFITS OF STANDARD SUPPORT
- Get help whenever, wherever, and however you need it
- Have world-class experts available worldwide to answer questions and resolve issues
- Stay up to date, as all Pro Tools updates and upgrades are included with your plan
- Gain access to how-to videos, troubleshooting articles, and more from Customer Care
STANDARD SUPPORT—WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Billing and administration cases Unlimited; response time within one business day
- Software updates and upgrades Included; available upon release
- Troubleshooting—web and email support Unlimited incidents; response time within one day
- Troubleshooting—phone One phone call per month
*An iLok 2 USB key (not included) is required to use Pro Tools 12 software. Please note that this product does not support upgrades from Pro Tools LE or Pro Tools Express InMusic Edition.