Behringer X-Touch Compact
The X-Touch Compact Universal USB/MIDI Controller gives you precise control over your favourite DAW, instruments, effects and lighting systems with the fluidity of 9 touch-sensitive and fully-automated motorised faders, 16 rotary encoders with LED collars – and 39 illuminated buttons. Free yourself from the mouse-click paradigm with X-TOUCH's preconfigured presets – or customise your own configurations to master the art of on-the-fly adjustments as ever before!
Today's DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-Touch Compact to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required!
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That's why the X-Touch Compact features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
Dual-Layer Mode provides lightning-fast switching between DAW and instrument control. Preconfigured control elements let you connect the X-Touch Compact for instant operation right out of the box, or download Behringer’s user-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration, free of charge from www.behringer.com.
16 beautifully equipped rotary controls featuring LED-collars that provide an amber-hued visual read out couple with 39 illuminated buttons to make the X-Touch Compact a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. They provide direct access to preconfigured or user-mapped key functions. Know in brilliant colour if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time and marvel at how you ever relied on a mouse to do a controller’s job. The built-in USB interface allows you to connect the Compact directly to your Mac or PC for easy right out-of-the-box installation – no drivers required.
Behringer X-Touch Compact Features
- Universal Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* emulation mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised faders
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration downloadable free of charge from www.behringer.com
- 16 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favourite parameters
- 39 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- Standard MIDI I/O ports for controlling external hardware without the need of a computer
- Dedicated footswitch and foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany