The Cole Clark AN2EC-RDRW Redwood Rosewood Angel Acoustic Guitar is based on years of Australian quality. Cole Clarke Founded in 2001, Cole Clark combines classical construction with innovative design and manufacturing techniques to produce a lighter, stronger, unique guitar with a natural amplified sound.Cole Clark guitars are all solid timber using mostly native Australian tone woods that are largely sustainable. Find out more about the timbers we use to build our world class guitars.
Cole Clark AN2EC-RDRW Redwood Rosewood Angel Acoustic Guitar Product Specifications
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Indian Rosewood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- Left handed version not available
- NOT for percussive playing