DBX 223XS Crossover with XLR Connectors
The dbx 223xs stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover boasts precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers. By directing only the specific frequency bands to each speaker driver, the 223xs leaves your amplifiers free to use their full power on the usable signal eliminating distortion and giving your PA system a cleaner and better sound.
The 223xs features XLR balanced inputs and outputs, Linkwitz-Riley 24 dB per octave filters, independent output gain controls for level matching, output phase inversion, 40 Hz low cut filter and optional mono summing of the low frequency (subwoofer) output. The 223xs is built to last, and offers a two-year parts and labor warranty.
dbx 223xs Features:
• XLR balanced ins and outs
• Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
• Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
• x10 range switch on both channels
• 40 Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
• Phase reverse switch on all outputs
• Individual level controls on all outputs
• 24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
• Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
• dbx 2-year parts and labor as standard
• CSA NRTL/C approved
• CE compliant