Bass guitars possess a huge dynamic range and produce powerful low frequencies. Designed for and by bassists, this compact compressor/sustainer features fully adjustable
controls that can subtly transform the dynamic qualities of a bass guitar or take them to the extreme.
From transparently leveling out notes so they sit in a track to creating an intensely squashed sound, the Bass Preacher helps spread the gospel of great bass tone!
- Compact compressor designed especially for bass guitar
- Input sensitivity ranges from -10 dBu to +2 dBu making it a perfect fit for both passive and active basses of varying output levels
- Maximum gain reduction of 21 dB, with enough make-up gain to return your signal to full volume at maximum sustain (compression)
- Attack toggle switch changes the timing of the onset of compression and provides three selectable settings: Fast, Medium and Slow
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included
- Optional EHX9.6DC-200mA power supply available
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)