Fender 65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier - Black
This amp has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, jazz, country or anything else, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like - or add an upside-down Stratocaster guitar and a fuzz box ...
The 85-watt at 4 ohms reissue 65 Twin Reverb features four 6L6 Groove Tubes output tubes, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 preamp tubes, two 12 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speakers, dual channels normal and vibrato, Fender reverb, vibrato, two-button reverb and vibrato on-off footswitch, tilt-back legs, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
Fender 65 Twin Reverb Guitar Amplifier - Black - Specifications
- Amplifier Depth : 10" 26.7 cm
- Amplifier Height : 19.87" 50.46 cm
- Voltage : 240v
- Amplifier Width : 26" 671 cm
- Impedance : 4 ohms
- Amplifier Weight : 64 lbs. 29 kg
- Cabinet Material : 7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Wattage : 85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- Grill Cover : Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Inputs : Four - 1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Pre Amp Tubes : Groove Tubes - 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes : Groove Tubes - 4 x 6L6
- Accessories : Includes 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off.
- Controls : Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Cover : Optional Fitted Cover Available
- Effects : Reverb, Vibrato
- Unique Features : Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Amplifier Type : Tube
- Speaker : Two - 12" Jensen C12K with Ceramic Magnets