Fender Acoustasonic 150 Combo Guitar Amplifier - Brown
The new Fender Acoustasonic 150 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs a light, loud, versatile and flexible amp loaded with tonal innovations and useful features.
The Acoustasonic 150 packs full acoustic resonance and crystal clarity into a lightweight only 22 lbs. amp with a new ultra-efficient 150-watt 2x75 stereo power amp, dual 8 foam-surround low-frequency drivers and high-frequency tweeter. Its new Voicing control lets any guitar simulate the tonality of parlor, dreadnought and jumbo acoustics, or Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. For acoustic players who double on electric guitar, the Voicing control also has Blackface, tweed and British amp settings, which makes a second amp just for electric guitar unnecessary.
Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQ and effects controls; new feedback elimination control with on/off switch for each channel; patented String Dynamics control that tames harsh treble notes; effects including reverb, delay, chorus, Vibratone, and more; XLR line out with level control and ground lift; stereo effects loop; USB connector for digital recording output and possible future firmware updates; strong five-ply plywood construction and optional two-button effects select footswitch.
Fender Acoustasonic 150 Combo Guitar Amplifier - Brown - Specifications
- Controls : 1/4" Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Amplifier Length : 10.125" 25.7 cm
- Power Handling : 150 Watts, Stereo 75 Watts Per Channel
- Amplifier Height : 16" 40.64 cm
- Amplifier Width : 227" 56.81 cm
- Amplifier Weight : 22 lbs. 10 kg
- Cabinet Material : Strong, Lightweight 5-Ply Plywood Construction
- Unique Features : Tilt Back Legs, Lightweight 5-ply plywood construction; Voicing control with Dreadnought, Parlor, and Jumbo selections, as well as Tweed, Blackface, and British amp models for use with electric guitar
- Speaker : Two 8" Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Drivers