Fender American Vintage 56 Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar - 2-Color Sunburst
The American Vintage series introduces an all-new lineup of original-era model year guitars that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. With key features and pivotal design elements spanning the mid-1950s to the mid-1960s, new American Vintage series instruments delve deep into Fenders roots expertly preserving an innovative U.S. guitar-making legacy and vividly demonstrating like never before that Fender not only knows where its going, but also remembers where it came from.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fenders best selling guitars their early-80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was "back" as the CBS era ended. Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, weve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more based on actual vintage guitars we tracked down to make sure we had it right. We did the work, and it shows, because theres pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument.
The left-handed American Vintage 56 Stratocaster takes you straight back to mid-1956, when the model was still new and when what is quite possibly the most prized and popular neck ever affixed to the instrument first appeared a thick one-piece maple neck with a soft "V" shape. Such meticulous authenticity even extends to the single-ply white pickguard with eight holes, lightweight alder body ash on white blonde with deep contours, and vintage-accurate pickups, bridge saddles, tuner spacing and more.
Fender American Vintage 56 Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar - 2-Color Sunburst - Specifications
- Number of Frets : 21
- Nut Width : 1.650" 42 mm
- Pick Guard : 1-Ply White
- Scale Length : 25" 648 mm
- Pickup Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Fingerboard Radius : 7" 184.1 mm
- Body Material : Alder
- Bridge Pickup : American Vintage Single-Coil 56 Strat
- Middle Pickup : American Vintage Single-Coil 56 Strat
- Bridge : American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Nut Material : Bone
- Hardware : Chrome
- Body Finish : Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Finish : Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Strings : Fender USA 250R NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Fretboard : Maple
- Neck Material : Maple
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. Neck Pickup, Tone 2. Bridge/Middle Pickup
- Unique Features : Mid-56 thick maple neck with soft "V profile and comfortably rolled edges-one of the most popular Fender neck styles ever; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound; Vintage-accurate bridge saddles and tuner spacing
- Case or Gig Bag : New Deluxe Vintage Tweed Case
- Pickup Configuration : S/S/S
- Tuning Machines : Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Body Shape : Stratocaster
- Neck Shape : Thick Soft "V"
- Included Accessories : Vintage 56 Strat Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Vintage 3-Position Switch, 50s Strat Information Kit, Owners Manual, Saddle Height Wrench
- Fret Size : Vintage-Style
- Truss Rods : Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Control Knobs : White Plastic