Fender American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar - 3-Color Sunburst
The American Vintage series introduces an all-new lineup of original-era model year guitars that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. With key features and pivotal design elements spanning the mid-1950s to the mid-1960s, new American Vintage series instruments delve deep into Fenders roots expertly preserving an innovative U.S. guitar-making legacy and vividly demonstrating like never before that Fender not only knows where its going, but also remembers where it came from.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fenders best selling guitars their early-80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was "back" as the CBS era ended. Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, weve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more based on actual vintage guitars we tracked down to make sure we had it right. We did the work, and it shows, because theres pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument.
The American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster
Fender American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster Electric Guitar - 3-Color Sunburst - Specifications
- Number of Frets : 21
- Nut Width : 1.650" 42 mm
- Scale Length : 25" 648 mm
- Pickup Switching : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pick Guard : 4-Ply Brown Shell
- Fingerboard Radius : 7" 184.1 mm
- Body Material : Alder
- Bridge Pickup : American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup : American Vintage 65 Jazzmaster
- Nut Material : Bone
- Unique Features : Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays; White "witch hat" control knobs; All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound, with classic dual-circuit wiring and controls; Vintage-style floating tremolo with lock button
- Hardware : Chrome
- Body Finish : Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Finish : Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Strings : Fender USA 250R NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Body Shape : Jazzmaster
- Controls : Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Shape : Mid 60s "C"
- Case or Gig Bag : New Deluxe Vintage Black Case
- Pickup Configuration : S/S
- Tuning Machines : Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Included Accessories : Vintage 65 Jazz Strap, Cable, and Cloth; Flatwound String Set, 60s Jazz Information Kit, Bridge Cover, Vintage and Modern Owners Manuals, Saddle Height Wrench
- Bridge : Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Fret Size : Vintage-Style
- Truss Rods : Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Control Knobs : White "Witch Hat"