Fender DG8S Acoustic Pack Acoustic Guitar - Natural
The DG8S Pack includes everything needed to start playing, with gig bag, chromatic electronic tuner, strings, picks and strap and instructional DVD.
Fender has made their top-selling DG8S Acoustic Pack even better by upgrading its full-sounding, easy-playing dreadnought guitar with even finer features. These include a slightly re-shaped pickguard and rosewood bridge that give a nod to the Fender acoustics of the 1970s, new 3mm dot markers that lend an elegant touch to the fretboard, and a simple-but-striking mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette.
Other features include a solid spruce top with scalloped and quartersawn "X" bracing for balanced tone, mahogany back and sides, mahogany neck with 20-fret rosewood fretboard, neck and body binding, and Graphtech® Nubone™ nut and compensated bridge saddle. Pack includes everything needed to start playing, with gig bag, chromatic electronic tuner, strings, picks and strap and instructional DVD.
View more info from Fender by clicking here.
Fender DG-8S Acoustic Pack Acoustic Guitar - Natural - Specifications
- Number of Frets : 20
- Nut Width : 1.69 42.9 mm
- Fingerboard Radius : 11.81" 300 mm
- Scale Length : 25" 643 mm
- Unique Features : 3mm dot position inlays, Mother-of-Pearl acrylic rosette, gold Fender headstock logo, gloss finish, chrome hardware, Fender headstock shape, and Quartersawn scalloped "X" bracing
- Hardware : Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Die-Cast
- Position Inlays : Dot
- Body Shape : Dreadnought
- Truss Rods : Dual-Action
- Strings : Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze .012-.052 Gauge
- Included Accessories : Gig Bag, Instructional Material, Strings, Strap Tuner, Picks
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Neck Finish : Gloss
- Nut Material : Graphtech NuBone
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Fretboard : Rosewood
- Body Material : Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Case or Gig Bag : Standard Gig Bag
- Bridge : Viking-Style Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle