Introducing the Ibanez ASV10A TCL Artcore Hollowbody Electric Guitar. With vintage guitars as popular as they’ve become, their cost has skyrocketed in recent years. Even relic’d new guitars are often outrageously over-priced.
Now, Ibanez proudly offers Artcore Vintage—the alternative to pricey vintage instruments. The Artcore Vintage "aging" process applies to hardware and other appointments, as well as the body, giving each guitar a convincingly real, worn appearance. Derringers Music the Home of Ibanez Guitars. "This relic plays and feels fantastic! Great effort Ibanez :} "
The maple body balances out the "boomy" characteristics of hollow-body instruments by adding brightness and articulation to its tonal profile. The distressed treatment of the wood, hardware, and pickups gives the impression of a worn vintage instrument with years of use. Complementing the guitar's finish, the set of Sure Grip III volume and tone control knobs have a deep honey color inspired by instruments from the late '50s and '60s, which adds to the guitar's vintage vibe.
Ibanez ASV10A TCL Artcore Hollowbody Electric Guitar Specifications
- neck type - Artcore Mahogany set-in neck
- body - Maple top/back/sides
- fretboard -Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Aged white block inlay
- fret -Medium frets
- bridge -ART-1 bridge
- tailpiece Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup - Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup - Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)