IK Multimedia iKlip Xpand universal mic stand
It's every musician's nightmare: You're on stage. You're performing. But then something goes terribly wrong and your tablet ??? which you're using to perform ??? suddenly crashes to the floor and its screen splinters into a million little glass pieces. It's enough to give anyone a heart attack. Now you can alleviate your fears and perform with confidence thanks to IK's new iKlip Xpand. It's an adjustable tablet holder that uses four expandable grips that can hold most large tablet sizes securely. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" technology holds your iPad or tablet on a microphone stand, and its ball joint design allows for infinite adjustment so you'll always have an optimal viewing angle.
iKlip Xpand features several breakthrough technologies that allow it to hold virtually any tablet with a screen size from 7" to 12.1". You can even use it without removing the protective case of many of your favorite devices. First, iKlip Xpand features a patented expandable holding bracket that utilizes an expansion "memory" bracket which allows you to quickly and easily mount an iPad ??? or similarly sized tablets ??? to a microphone stand. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" backing ensures a firm grip of the device that neither scratches nor mars your tablet's surface. Its ball joint global positioning system lets you precisely position your device at any angle for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Universal expandable microphone stand mount for all tablets and iPad models and generations
- Also supports the vast majority of tablets with 7" to 12.1" screen sizes
- Easy adjustable viewing angle and free rotation between portrait and landscape orientation without un-mounting the device
- Adjustable mic stand clamp (up to 1.2"/30.5mm) can be mounted on vertical pole or horizontal boom
- Light-but-sturdy thermoplastic allows for durability and portability
- Designed and made in Italy
- Four rubber grip points and a rubber padded base, support the device securely without scratching or marring it