JBL JRX215 15" Two-Way Sound Reinforcement Loudspeaker System
Affordable, Reliable, High Quality Sound
The JRX215 Loudspeaker is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music, music playback, and reinforcement of speech. With the smooth, natural sounding mid-range of the system, the JRX215 does a great job projecting live vocals, solos and speech. The extended lows and great top-end make it at home for music playback in DJ applications or anywhere live sound reinforcement is needed. Features include the dual-angle, 36 mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" input connectors. JBL's JRX200 Series delivers the performance and the prestige that JBL is known for at an affordable price point.
- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability..
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in thecrossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 41 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 59 Hz - 13 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm (27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C , 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Parallel Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1)
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 36 mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket