This gorgeous Kala Exotic Mahogany U-Bass gives you full-sized bass tone your can comfortably travel with. In fact, the U-Bass is small enough to fit into the overhead compartment of an airplane, yet's it's packed with thick, rich acoustic bass tone that's bolstered by an exotic mahogany body. Forget about its actual size - the U-Bass's tone comes startlingly close to that of traditional double bass (something that anyone used to lugging around an upright will love). And since this little uke-style instrument uses traditional bass tuning, there's virtually no learning curve if you're used to a standard bass guitar. From session work to all-night gigs, you'll be glad you picked up this Exotic Mahogany U-Bass from Kala.
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Proprietary Polyurethane strings
- Custom Kala and Road Toad logo inlays
- Kala electronic system with an active EQ and built in tuner
- List price includes a Hard-foam case
- Set-up by Kala in the USA
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements