Korg PA600QT Professional Arranger Keyboard, Quarter Tone Edition
The Pa600QT is an affordable, compact, and powerful addition to Korg’s internationally acclaimed PA series. Providing you with the most up-to-date collection of quality sound and styles combined, the PA600QT is a perfect songwriting and performance partner. It even has the option to include custom sound and performance sets (sold separately) from around the world - a true first!
This Pa600QT (Quarter Tone) version contains all the functionality of the standard Pa600, and adds a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets. Along with all the Sounds and Styles that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, bouzuks, kanouns, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music. Listen and Believe.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Quarter tone variation buttons providing instant access to quarter tone notes.
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Additional sounds and styles for the Pa600QT will soon be sold separately through the Global Style and Sound Shop.
- Includes accessory DVD with USB-MIDI drivers, video manual, and additional Style content, including the complete "Real Drums" and "Turkish/Arabic World" collections
The Pa600QT is a brilliant Professional Arranger that distills the sonic essence and functionality of the Pa series into a compact and affordable new instrument. Like its big brothers - the Pa800 and the Pa3X - the Pa600QT uses our RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology to deliver sound quality that’s unprecedented in an arranger keyboard. With its new compact cabinet, large TFT color TouchView display, enormous factory and user PCM memory, huge style database and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range. Listen and Believe.
61 keys with Velocity
More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
Middle Eastern PCM with matching sound programs and styles for Persian, Arabic and Turkish are already loaded as demo version
64 Drum Kits
128 Drum Kits
128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices)- Filters with Resonance
PCM User Memory:
Effects & EQ:
4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
Three band EQ for each track –Articulations
Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
Realtime sound control using assignable Switches
Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset,
Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation,
STS Mode – Chord Sequencer
Guitar Mode 2,
Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
320 Realtime Performance locations
STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
My Setting special Performance
Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
7” 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
Compatibility for Sound Data
“i-Series": Styles only
“Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
In, Out Midi connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port
Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1:2.0 Hi Speed
Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
15W x 2
100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
AC 100-240 V
Dimensions (W x D x H):
1,030 x 378 x 127 mm without music rest
Music Stand, Quick Guide, AC Cable, Accessory DVD (includes Owner’s Manual, Video Manuals, additional Sounds and Styles)
Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)