KV2 EX2.2 Double 12" Active PA Subwoofer
The EX 2.2 is a double 12”, compact, active subwoofer system. On- board electronics include a stereo crossover with High Pass outputs and full overdrive protection. Featuring KV2 Audio’s switching amplifier technology, precision manufactured woofer designs and a high efficiency, twin chamber acoustic design, the EX 2.2 delivers tight, fast, controlled bass response at very high output levels from a small cabinet footprint.
- High quality fixed installations.
- Portable PA Systems for AV speech and multimedia playback.
- Small to medium sized live music applications.
- Mobile DJ.
- Stand alone subwoofer to supplement an existing passive or active system.
- Professional, Baltic birch construction with wear resistant polymer coating.
- 130dB sustained output, 133dB peak.
- 1000W high efficiency, current-enhancing, switching, low frequency amplifier.
- Complete on board subwoofer management including equalization, crossover filters, amplifier overdrive protection, output level and phase controls.
- Excellent reproduction of bass frequencies with high transient content at high output levels.
- Stereo or Mono inputs with through signal outputs and 125Hz High Pass outputs.
- Two 12” high output, low frequency drivers with 3” (75mm) inside/outside, epoxy baked, high temperature, voice coil assembly and neodymium magnetic structures.
- Two recessed side handles for simplified handling and carrying.
- Acetyl copolymer, high impact, low friction feet are located on two sides allowing lock-in and easy cabinet movement.
- Two internal corner braces with four M10 suspension points.
- M20 top hat for pole mounting applications.
- LED indicators for signal present, limiter, thermal condition and power ON status.