Mipro MA808PA portable PA system
PORTABLE SOUND SYSTEM
MIPRO is the #1 brand for portable wireless public address systems. The MIPRO range of portable PA systems is internationally renowned for its innovation, proven reliability and sound quality, with a distribution to over 75 countries. MIPRO portable products are lightweight, features-packed, so easy to use and provide outstanding value in today's competitive electronics market place.
All-in-one PA Systems with multiple wireless microphones.
Very little set-up or take-down time required unlike installed sound systems.
Incredibly simple to use for anyone. No experience or technical background required.
Modular add-on design provides many configurations for various applications. CD/MP3/USB or cassette player, wireless receivers and wireless interlinking transmitter can be easily installed in seconds.
Hand carrying, shoulder strap use or mount on a standard speaker or microphone stand. Or just place on any flat surface.
All systems are AC & battery operated. Ideal for any indoors and outdoors applications.
Retractable luggage-style handle & sturdy wheels provide effortless transport.
Lightest weight in its class.
Rugged, durable, and weather-resistant injection-molded cases.
Innovative Features Not Found on Most Other Portables
Industry's only "AutoScan" & "ACT" technology for easy & fast wireless channel set-up.
Industry's only integrated retractable "luggage-style" handle and sturdy wheels for easy transport.
Industry's only built-in handy storage compartment for 2 wireless microphones.
Industry's only MTM-90 wireless interlinking transmitter option to interlink multiple MIPRO MA-708 or MA-808 portables wirelessly to extend transmission range and expand wider coverage.
Industry's only innovative "digital master volume control" enables volume loudness be manually or remotely controlled by an optional MIPRO 3Ha Handheld Transmitter Microphone (coming soon) instead of a separate remote.
Industry's only warning indicator detects wireless interference and provides suitable adjustability.
Smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.
VOP (voice over priority) feature that mutes the music when microphone is used.
Echo effect control so singers sound fuller and richer.
Ideal installations and users are schools, places of worship, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, meetings, governmental and military agencies, hotels, clubs, product demonstrators, entertainers, aerobics, auctioneers, rallies, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, funerals... endless possibilities.
The MA-808 is the flagship model from MIPRO, an industry leader in portable wireless PA systems. This rugged, bi-amplified unit was designed with versatility in mind. It has clear and powerful sound, thanks to a class-AB amplifier for the HF driver and high efficient class-D amplifier for the large 10-inch woofer and a 1.5-inch titanium compression driver.
The system is filled with useful features such as up to 4 optional plug-and-play diversity receiver modules and a CD/USB player or CD and SD card player & recorder can be installed. As well as an innovative, industry's only wireless interlinking transmitter to extend and expand coverage. This AC and battery-powered system has large capacity rechargeable batteries and a universal AC switching power supply, ensuring uninterrupted quality audio any place, anywhere and anytime.
The MA-808 can be used either indoors or outdoors at any demanding venue, making it a truly portable system. The MIPRO MA-808 is perfect for schools, institutions, rallies, sporting events, trade shows, weddings, places of worship, business presentations - practically any event imaginable.
Key Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, extremely rugged design delivering a huge 250-watt clear and powerful sound for crowds up to 2,000.
- High-efficiency class-D and class-AB amplifiers drive 1.5" titanium compression driver and 10" neodymium woofer speakers.
- Retractable handle and sturdy wheels for easy transport.
- New innovative "digital master volume control" feature enables volume loudness be manually or remotely controlled by an optional MIPRO 3Ha Handheld Transmitter Microphone instead of a separate remote.
- Up to 4 diversity UHF wireless receivers.
- Industry's easiest and fastest channel set-up using MIPRO AutoScan and ACT technology.
- Industry's only MTM-90 wireless interlinking transmitter option to interlink multiple MIPRO MA-808 portables wirelessly to extend transmission range and expand coverage.
- Weights only 20 kg/45 lbs – loaded.
- Active limiter – keeps sounds clean when driven hard.
- A voice priority feature that mutes the music when mic is used.
- Echo effect control so singers sound fuller and richer.
- A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.
- Up to 6 hours continuous use per battery charge or plug it in for continuous use.
- Speakon-connector powers a passive extension speaker.
- XLR & 6.3mm (1/4") microphone inputs with individual volume control.
- Line-in for audio playing / Line-out for external recording.
- Built-in storage compartments for 2 transmitters.
- 3 power modes: AC, rechargeable battery and direct DC.
- Power Output
- 180-watt (RMS) / 250-Watt (Max) / 4Ω
- Frequency Response
- Treble Speaker
- 1.5-inch, Titanium Compression Driver
- Bass Speaker
- 10-inch, Neodymium Woofer
- Active Crossover Filter
- 2.5kHz / -12dB oct
- Operating Mode
- Direct operation on speaker unit
- CD Player
- Optional CDM-2
- Wireless Receiver
- Optional MRM-70 and/or MRM-72. UHF 16 switchable channels. AutoScan and ACT technology.
- Audio Inputs
- Balanced, Unbalanced Mic & Line-in
- Power Supply
- Built-in two pieces of 12V/4.5AH rechargeable battery with charger & 100~240V AC switching power supply.
- Charging & Operating Time
- 6~8 hours charge for 5~6 hours use. (automatic charging management)
- 360(W)×560(H)×350(D)mm / 14.2(W)x22.0(H)x13.8(D)"
- 20.5kg / 45.2lbs
- Built-in MB-70 battery x 2
- Exterior Color
- Matching Transmitters
- Optional ACT-707HE, ACT-707TE
- Matching cabled microphone
- Optional MM-107
Varied specifications on carrier frequency range, maximum deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulation of different countries.