Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 w/ Komplete Elements, Cubase LE, Traktor LE2
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is a premium-quality 6-channel audio interface that picks up where its predecessor AUDIO KONTROL 1 left off. It provides everything you need to record, play and perform music, with four analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance — all in a sleek, rugged metal casing. The two mic inputs are armed with high-end pre-amps while Cirrus Logic converters deliver pristine, transparent sound. Upgrade your setup with KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 — because KOMPLETE sounds better.
The KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package also includes KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, with over 1000 sounds and effects, plus software for recording, sequencing and DJing.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using MASCHINE or KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident — it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 has been designed in-house by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS, and takes the already award-winning sound quality of the AUDIO KONTROL 1 to a new level. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit — every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is designed to be flexible, with plenty of options for connecting mics, guitars, MIDI instruments or outboard gear:
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
Other important recording features:
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
- 6 In / 6 Out portable audio / MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- 2 balanced mic / line / instrument inputs (XLR / 1/4" TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- 2 balanced line inputs (1/4" TRS) with activity and clip LEDs plus digital stereo input (S/PDIF) with RCA connector
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS) plus digital stereo output (S/PDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- High performance drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO / Core Audio / DirectSound / WASAPI)
- Custom-built USB port for extra-solid connection
With the KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 package, you're ready to produce complete tracks and songs in any style, right from the word go.
Although KOMPLETE ELEMENTS is the distilled version of the award-winning KOMPLETE 7, it still weighs in at 3 GB, with over 1000 production-ready sounds and effects. Instruments for all styles of music are included: vintage drums from ABBEY ROAD, orchestral instruments from the Vienna Symphonic Library, band and world instruments, stunning REAKTOR synthesizers plus eight powerful guitar amps, matching cabinets and 27 stomp-box effects.
TRAKTOR LE 2 DJ software provides two playback decks to spin tracks directly from your hard drive, with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility. The new hi-res colored waveforms and automatic beat-sync functions make it simple to use the looping, cueing and effects and go far beyond ordinary mixing.
Cubase – the world’s most popular software for com- posing, recording and mixing music – is a digital audio workstation for Mac and PC. This LE version of Cubase 6 provides up to 48 audio tracks, up to 64 MIDI tracks and plenty of scope for recording and arranging songs.
And, of course, it supports the instruments and effects in KOMPLETE ELEMENTS.
Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
DIMENSIONS: 2" (52 mm) x 6.3" (159 mm) x 4.8" (122 mm)
WEIGHT: 1.9lb (850 grams)
|Audio Converters|| || || |
|4, 4|| || |
|Sample Rates||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz|| || |
|Bit Resolution||16, 24 Bit|| || |
| || || || |
|Inputs 1/2|| || || |
|(A/D-D/A to Output*)||Line||Instrument||Mic|
|Input Impedance||44 kOhm, balanced||1 MOhm, unbalanced||3.4 kOhm, balanced|
|Full-Scale Input Level @ max. Gain||-4 dBu||-9.7 dBu||-36 dBu|
|Maximum Input Level||+14.3 dBu||+8.4 dBu||0 dBu|
|Gain||-inf ... +15 dB||-inf ... +21 dB||+11 dB ... +47 dB|
|Dynamic Range @ Unity Gain||98.3 dB (A)||98.3 dB (A)||98.0 dB (A)|
|THD+N (Full-Scale Level, Unity Gain)||0.013 %||0.013 %||0.013 %|
|Frequency Response(96 kHz), -1 dB||13 Hz - 42 kHz||12 Hz - 42 kHz||13 Hz - 45 kHz|
|Equivalent Input Noise @ Max. Gain||—||—||-127.5 dBu (A)|
| || || || |
|Inputs 3/4|| || || |
|(A/D-D/A toOutput*)|| || || |
|Input Impedance||44 kOhm, balanced|| || |
|Full-Scale Input Level||+12 dBu|| || |
|Gain||-1 dB|| || |
|Dynamic Range||98.5 dB (A)|| || |
|THD+N (Full-Scale Level)||0.013 %|| || |
|Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB||12 Hz - 43 kHz|| || |
| || || || |
|Line Outputs (D/A)|| || || |
|Full Scale Output Level @ Max. Volume||+11 dBu|| || |
|Dynamic Range @ Max. Volume||102 dB (A)|| || |
|THD+N||1/2: 0.01%, 3/4: 0.02%|| || |
|Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB||10 Hz - 45 kHz|| || |
| || || || |
|Headphone Output|| || || |
|Maximum Output Level (High Impedance)||+12 dBu, 3.0 Vrms|| || |
|Maximum Output Power||20 mW @ 100 Ohms, 11 mW @ 33 Ohms|| || |
|Dynamic Range||102 dB (A)|| || |
|THD+N @ Max Level, 100 Ohms||0.014%|| || |
|Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1 dB||9 Hz - 45 kHz|| || |
| || || || |
|Digital I/O||2 channels (5/6), SPDIF in/out, coaxial|| || |