Neumann M 150 Tube Stereo Microphone Set
Since the 1950s, the Neumann M 50 has been heralded as the ideal Microphone for orchestral recording and string scoring. With its phenomenal transient response and unique directional characteristic, this classic mic has endeared many fans, both in the control room and on the soundstage.
The new M 150 Tube* takes many of the features from the original M 50 and incorporates them in a very modern Microphone. With low self noise, a Titanium membrane and capsule, transformerless tube amplifier and sophisticated power supply, the M 150 Tube is not a reissue but an entirely new Microphone in its own right.
- Unparalleled transient accuracy
- Pressure omni capsule for extended low frequency response
- Modern version of the world-famous M 50
- Transformerless tube amplifier based on the award-winning M 149 Tube Microphone
- Ideal for DECCA tree recording and surround miking techniques
- Very low self noise of 15 dB-A
- Stereo sets with consecutive serial numbers