Neumann TLM 193 Microphone
The TLM 193* is a large diaphragm Microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. With this Microphone Neumann continues its long tradition, and is offering high end technology at an affordable price for musicians and the home recording studio.
The Microphone uses a transformerless circuit, featuring extremely low self noise and large dynamic range.
The polar response is very linear over a wide incidence angle. Thus, even signals coming from the side are reproduced faithfully and without coloration. The exposed surface of the Microphone capsule is at ground potential, making it immune to typical interference and contamination. The Microphone is supplied with a swivel mount.
- Large diaphragm cardioid Microphone
- Pressure-gradient transducer
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 10 dB (A)
- The "plug and play" Microphone for professional studios, musicians and homerecording applications
- High-quality professional equipment for mid-size budgets