Neumann TLM 67 Microphone
In the world of studio Microphones, the numbers “47”, “67” and “87” have associations that inspire enthusiasm among professionals in the field. It is of course no coincidence that the name of the new TLM 67* contains the number “67”. In many respects, the TLM 67 is based on the “workhorse” of the 1960s, the legendary U 67. Like the U 67, the TLM 67 incorporates the K 67 capsule. In addition, the special new circuit design closely reproduces the sound characteristics of the classic U 67, without the use of tubes. Similar Neumann circuit technology has already proved very successful in the TLM 49.
The TLM 67 is extremely versatile. Its three switchable directional characteristics (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8), selectable 10 dB pre-attenuation and high-pass filter permit detailed adjustments to be made, depending upon the specific recording situation.
- Sound characteristics based on the legendary U 67
- Three switchable directional characteristics (omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8)
- Switchable high-pass filter and pre-attenuation
- Transformerless circuit technology
- New dual-color exterior design