Orange Thunderverb 200 Guitar Amp Head
The Thunderverb 200 incorporates Extended Tone Range technology, (ETR). Its combination of ground breaking tube engineering and unique output transformers, (patent pending), enable the amplifier’s bass bandwidth to operate as low as 30Hz without distortion. This means that not only can the Thunderverb 200 deliver the most gut wrenchingly thick guitar tone you could ever imagine, it also sounds absolutely amazing when used for bass guitar. Of course when it comes to drop tunings or 7 string guitars, other amplifiers will run home with their tails between their legs. The Orange Thunderverb 200 is the new standard for metal guitar amplifiers. The Orange Thunderverb 200 features 200 Watts RMS into 4/8 ohms or 100 Watts RMS into 8/16 ohms, 2 channels, Channel A features Gain/ Bass/ Middle/ Treble/ Volume, Channel B features Gain/ Shape/ Volume, reverb, footswitch, Valve Driven FX Loop, 4 x ECC83 / 12AX7 in the preamp, 4 x 6550 in the power amp, 2 x ECC81 / 12AT7 reverb tubes.
- Power: 200 Watts RMS into 4/8 ohms / 100 Watts RMS into 8/16 ohms
- Channels: 2, switching.
- Channel Configuration: Channel A / Channel B
- Footswitch Function: Channels / Attenuator / Reverb
- Preamp Tubes: 4 X 12AX7.
- Reverb Tubes: 2 X 12AT7.
- Power Tubes: 4 X 6550.
- Channel A Controls: Gain / Bass / Middle / Treble / Volume
- Channel B Controls: Gain / Shape / Volume
- Shared Controls: Attenuator / Reverb
- Features: Valve Driven FX Loop + Accutronics Spring Reverb