Orange Thunderverb 50 Guitar Amp Head
The Orange Thunderverb 50H uses a revolutionary new technology, Orange’s engineers have created a world first. A 50 watt interactive amplifier designed specifically for guitar and bass guitar! The secret is in the design. The Thunderverb 50 incorporates Extended Tone Range technology, (ETR). Its combination of ground breaking tube engineering and unique output transformers, (patent pending), enable the amplifier’s bass bandwidth to operate as low as 30Hz without distortion. This means that not only can the Thunderverb 50 deliver the most gut wrenchingly thick guitar tone you could ever imagine, it also sounds absolutely amazing when used for bass guitar.
- 2- Channel valve amplifier designed for both electric guitar and bass guitar.
- 2-Stage Clean and 4-Stage Lead with interactive Hi/Lo or 3-band EQ.
- F8 output transformer for extended bass frequency response.
- Power: 50-Watts RMS into 4/8 ohms, 25-Watts RMS into 8/16 ohms.
- Preamp Valves: ECC83 / 12AX7.
- Power Valves: 6550.
- Channel Configuration: Channel A and Channel B.
- Channel A Controls: Gain / Bass / Middle / Treble / Volume.
- Channel B Controls: Gain / Shape / Volume.
- Shared Controls: Attenuator / Reverb
- Footswitch Function: Channels / Attenuator / Reverb.
- Valve driven FX Loop.
- Valve driven and valve returned Accutronics Spring Reverb for both channels, footswitchable.
- Reverb Valves: ECC81 / 12AT7.
- Serial Number: 1001.
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1x 16 Ohm, 2x 8 Ohm.
- Dimensions: 550 x 240 x 280 mm.
- Weight: 20 kg.