The utility pro compact powered plastic powered speaker system. Designed for small band FOH, foldback or medium high SPL compact playback, where ever you need powered full bandwidth audio.
The high sonic output, reliability and small size is a result of the sophisticated Quest analogue engine electronics and purpose-designed, heavy-duty Quest speaker components.
Multiple inputs, removable HF horn flare (QSA200i/300i) that can be rotated from vertical to horizontal dispersion planes and no compromise 2-way amplifiers make the QSA range a flexible and reliable choice for both live mobile audio and permanent fixes installation environments.
- 2-channel independent XLR mic/line inputs
- XLR line our with mix add function
- Long lasting heavy-duty Quest speaker components
- Uniform high frequency coverage with custom designed rotating HF wave-guide (*model dependent)
- Great sonic performance through analogue engine signal processing
- Micro fan cooled multi way power amplifiers
- Steel protective full front grill
|Frequency response -3dB:||70 - 20K Hz|
|HF Coverage Angle||90° x 45° revolving horn flare|
|Max SPL:||123dB Peak|
|Amplifier Power:||HF 50|
|Watts LF:||100 Watts|
|Transducer:||1x 3/4" Compression driver 1 x 8" Long coil bass driver|
|Enclosure:||Injection molded plastic|
|Protective Grill:||Perforated steel acoustic foam covering|
|Installation Options:||Wall bracket/floor stand|
|Input Connections:||2 channels XLR in XLR through out|
|Dimensions HxWxD||250mm x 240mm x 430mm|