Rane DJ Serato SL3 Pack For Scratch Live
The Rane SL 3 connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer and the mixer of your choice. Using regular turntables or CD players, you can scratch and mix files from your Mac or Windows computer’s CD or hard drive.
The auxiliary input provides a live input feed for creative sampling, recording your set or using a third vinyl turntable or CD deck. The auxiliary output delivers a third deck or the SP-6 sampler output right to your mixer. Studio grade phono preamps and 24-bit audio processing deliver exceptional sound. The high-grade phono preamps in the SL 3 will upgrade the sound performance of most mixers.
The included 12" vinyl records and control CDs each have Serato’s exclusive and unique control signal which allows Scratch Live to track the motion of the record, simulating the same movement with digital audio. Due to Serato’s proprietary control scheme, the result is a feel and sound indistinguishable from playing vinyl.
The Rane SL 3 is a professional 24-bit DJ interface with studio grade phono pre-amps for superior sound. Extra auxiliary inputs and outputs allow for an optional third deck, recording or output for the SP-6 Sample Player or The Bridge.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency USB 2.0 drivers
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and rugged hardware design.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player or The Bridge.
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for simplified connections.
- Independent Line/ Phono-level selection for each input for greater flexibility.
- Bus power from USB port or with included external power supply.