The original Roland Juno-106 is a highly sought-after analog synthesizer known for its warm sound, rich chorus effect, and hands-on sound creation, and you get all of that and more in the Roland JU-06 synthesizer module. This module is perfect for any electronic musician: use it with a sequencer via USB or MIDI, play it anywhere thanks to battery operation and a built-in speaker, or even use it as an audio interface for a simple production setup. And with modern enhancements like a continuously variable highpass filter and a faster LFO, the Roland JU-06 takes a classic synth to a new level of sound design potential.
Roland Juno-06 Four-voice Synthesizer Module at a Glance:
Big sound from a simple design
- Big sound from a simple design
- Enhanced with a variable HPF and faster LFO
- Create huge eight-voice sounds by chaining two modules together
- Portable music production with 16-step, 16-pattern step sequencer
- Combine with Roland's K-25m keyboard dock for a complete mini synth
The straightforward design of the Roland JU-06 makes it simple to start designing sounds, especially with 23 dedicated sliders for tweaking parameters, and there's a wide sonic territory to explore. And the JU-06 has the beloved chorus effects from the original Juno-106, which can add exceptional depth to your basses, leads, and pads. In other words, the JU-06 proves that you don't need dozens of oscillators and filters to create stunning sounds.
Enhanced with a variable HPF and faster LFO
Even the synth purists at Derringers Music were happy to see some modern enhancements in the Roland JU-06 module. This Juno has a variable highpass filter, allowing for smooth filter sweeps. And the LFO has a faster maximum rate for more extreme modulation capabilities.
Create huge eight-voice sounds by chaining two modules together
You can double the polyphony of the four-voice JU-06 module by chaining two of them together. Even better, in chain mode you can control sound parameters for both modules from the master module. That means you can sweep filters, manipulate LFOs, and tweak other parameters across both modules without having to try to turn multiple knobs simultaneously.
Portable music production with 16-step, 16-pattern step sequencer
You don't need an external sequencer or keyboard to have fun with the Roland JU-06 synth module. It packs a 16-step sequencer, which allows you to save up to 16 patterns. And because you can power it with four AA batteries, and it has a built-in speaker, you can sketch out song ideas anywhere.
Combine with Roland's K-25m keyboard dock for a complete mini synth
If you want to turn the JU-06 module into a complete keyboard synth, just connect it to Roland's K-25m keyboard dock (sold separately). The K-25m is made specifically for Roland's Boutique Series of synth modules and offers 25 velocity-sensitive keys.
Roland JU-06 Four-voice Synthesizer Module Features:
- Compact, portable synth module based on the iconic Juno-106 synthesizer
- Multiple modules can be chained for more voices
- Ample hands-on control with 23 dedicated sliders
- Enhanced with a continuously variable HPF and a faster LFO
- 2 chorus modes to fatten your sound, just like the original Juno-106
- Ribbon controllers for pitch bend and modulation
- Powered via 4 AA batteries or USB
- Built-in mini speaker
- Can be used as a 24-bit/44.1kHz USB audio interface
- Compatible with the optional K-25m keyboard dock (sold separately)
For basses, leads, arps, and pads, there's a lot of sound design potential in the Roland JU-06.