Roland Micro Cube RX Battery Powered Guitar Amp
Meet the MICRO CUBE RX ??????? small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! These little amps overachieve with serious bombast in a small body. You won’t believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX.
- Stereo power amplifiers and four newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers
- Eight COSM amps, six digital effects,
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, up to 13-hour continuous use),
- Compact body with carrying strap
New Speaker Tech
Consider them the ultimate compact amps with high-quality, powerful sound. The cutting-edge speakers used in the MICRO CUBE RX are custom designed and built specially for these amps.
Stereo Power Amps
With two specially made power amps and four speakers, the RX amp produces an immersive, stereo sound that must be heard to be believed. The true stereo engine also allows bass tones that defy the size of the cabinet.
The MICRO CUBE RX can run on battery or AC power (AC adaptor included).
COSM Amps & Digital Effects
Guitarists and bassists have come to rely on Roland and BOSS for the best effects in the world. The MICRO CUBE RX benefits from this world-leading technology, offering eight built-in COSM amps, six digital effects, three band EQ, and a chromatic tuner.
Immersive Stereo FX
The MICRO CUBE RX’s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland’s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depthand lush sound of the stereo Chorus and Reverb.
The metronome is a music-student’s best friend, but that numbing “clank, clank, clank” can get irksome. That’s where the MICRO CUBE RX’s Rhythm Guide comes in handy. It’s like having a drummer inside your amp. Choose from an assortment of groovin’ patterns to practice with. Improve your timing while having a more enjoyable musical experience, or just have fun jamming along to the beats.
The Phones/Recording output serves two purposes: Plug in a set of headphones and enjoy private practice with lush, stereo sound, or plug directly into a stereo mixer or recording device for accurate signal transfer directly from the MICRO CUBE RX.
The MICRO CUBE RX’s line input lets you plug in a guitar, bass, or microphone. In addition, the stereo AUX input accepts input from an iPod , a CD player, or musical instrument so you can blend its signal with your own.
- Amplifier Section
- Rated Power Output
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- INPUT: -10 dBu
STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER
- BOOST Switch, TYPE Switch (ACOUSTIC SIM / JC CLEAN / BLACK PANEL / BRIT COMBO / CLASSIC / METAL / R-FIER / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS / FLANGER / PHASER / TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB Knob
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R
- TUNER, TUNER METER
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw
- 186 mA
- Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Size and Weight
- 296 mm
- 11-11/16 inches
- 207 mm
- 8-3/16 inches
- 294 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 6.4 kg