BLX Wireless Systems
Precision built and available in a variety of handheld, lavalier, instrument and headset configurations, BLX is the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX single microphone system with BLX1 body pack andCVL Lavalier microphone.
- 1 x BLX4 Diversity Receiver,
- 1 x BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x CVL Centraverse Lavalier Condenser Microphone
The BLX4 single channel wireless receiver is a durable receiver with simple set-up, intuitive controls and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
Wireless "diversity" receivers feature two separate antennas for consistent signal reception.
One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency, enabling simple set-up.
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload/clipping
|XLR connector: 200Ω , 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50Ω|
|40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm (H x W x D)|
|−105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical|
|241 g (8.5 oz.)|
|Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone, XLR connector: −27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load), 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: −13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)|
- 12-15 V DC @ 160 mA , supplied by external powersupply (tip positive)
|SHR-BLX14CVL-M17 Operates inFreq range 662-686MHz|
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The BLX1 bodypack has a lightweight and durable design. Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in hand, with adjustable gain control.
For use with BLX Wireless systems
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries(included)
- Up to 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset,earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Toggle on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control of 26dB (+10 to -16dB)
- Lightweight, rugged construction
|110 mm x 64 mm x 21 mm (H x W x D)|
|8 up to 14hr with alkaline battery|
|75 g (2.6 oz.), without batteries|
gain max -16 dBV maximum gain
min (0 dB) +10 dBV maximum
CVL Centraverse Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Centraverse clip-on lavalier condenser microphone for Shure wireless systems
Best suited to: Speech
The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) offers convenience and performance in an easy-to-use, clip-on cardioid condenser microphone that features simple, no-nonsense setup made for the presenting professional.
Precision-engineered for years of use in any Shure wireless system, its compact size is ideal for presenting situations where visibility is a major concern.
The unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern rejects unwanted noise for superior source quality and vocal reproduction.
- Miniature clip-on lavalier microphone for low visibilty
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality
- Included tie clip allows hands-free use perfect for presenters
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with Shurewireless bodypack systems
- Included windscreen reduces plosive, wind and breath sounds
- Tailored frequency response optimized for public speaking and presentation
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
|50 to 20,000 Hz|
|typical 600 O|
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL 1000 O load, @ 3% THD
- Dynamic Range@ 1 kHz, 1000 O load
- Equivalent Output Noise Typical, A-Weighted
|+5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)|
|Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1|
|1.3 m (50 in.)|
|25 g (0.88 oz.)|