The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
Included: BLX4 single channel wireless receiver; BLX1 bodypack transmitter; PG30 cardioid condenser head worn microphone with windscreen; PS23 power supply and URT2 rack tray (optional accessories).
Click here for a comprehensive frequency guide of your area
- Great Audio Response
- 50Hz to 15kHz Frequency Response
- Transmission Range 614-638MHz (K14) or 662-686MHz (K14)
- Includes Receiver, Bodypack Transmitter, and PGA31 Headset Microphone
- Up to 14 hours battery life (handheld)
- Trusted world wide by industry professionals
- Great for speeches, vocalists, performers, and presenters
- Ability to run up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band
- Durable Construction
- Up to 91m (LOS) operating Range