The GLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System is part of the GLX-D wireless systems family.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
The first Shure guitar pedal receiver, GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning.
The GLXD1 belt pack features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via highly visible LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432–447 Hz)