Armed with 24-bit/192kHz audio quality and innovative connectivity, the Yamaha AG03 USB mixer and audio interface aims to be a flexible solution for webcasters, gamers, and mobile musicians. Connect a mic or headset into channel one, add compression, EQ, and reverb, and you've got a radio-ready vocal sound. Plug your guitar into channel two or your keyboard into channel three for direct recording. Complete with a loopback function for easy live streaming, the Yamaha AG03 USB mixer is a smart desktop solution when you need maximum flexibility in a simple, streamlined mixer.
Yamaha AG03 USB Mixer at a Glance:
- Studio effects with software control
- Easy internet streaming with the loopback function
- Class compliant for iOS compatibility
Studio effects with software control
The AG03 has built-in DSP for compression, EQ, filtering, and reverb. Using the AG DSP Controller software you can fine-tune each effect to best suit your voice or program material.
Easy internet streaming with the loopback function
If you want to live stream multiple inputs and computer tracks simultaneously, the Yamaha AG03 is your solution. The loopback function combines all inputs and computer playback tracks, for easy recording to your internet streaming software.
Class compliant for iPad compatibility
The Yamaha AG03 is class compliant and ready to plug right into your iPad for high quality recording and playback. The AG03 is compatible with 2nd generation and later iPads.
Yamaha AG03 USB Mixer Features:
- USB mixer and audio interface for webcasting, gaming, and music production
- Built-in DSP for EQ, compression, filtering, and reverb
- Loopback mode combines all inputs and playback channels for easy internet streaming
- Outstanding audio quality, with D-PRE mic preamp and 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Ready for your microphone, guitar, keyboard, and even your gaming headset
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
|Inputs - Mic Preamps
||1 x XLR/TRS Combo
|Inputs - Line
||3 x 1/4"
|Inputs - Other
||1 x 1/8" (Headset), 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
|Outputs - Main
||2 x 1/4", 1 x stereo RCA
||1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (Headset)
||1 x 60mm
||1 x USB
|Manufacturer Part Number