AER Compact 60/3 Acoustic Electric Guitar Amplifier
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
MORE ON THE WAY!
CONTACT TO PLACE ORDERS
Or Call 08 8371 1884
Derringers Music is delighted to present the AER Compact 60/3 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier. This is one of the delightful range of AER amplifiers which are the choice of discerning acoustic-electric guitar players around the world. This amplifier features 60 watts of power into an extremely finely balanced twin-cone 8" speaker. Two separate channels ensure this amp is not only versatile but has the clarity between required for guitar, microphone or even stereo input. With a great range of onboard effects, ability to add external effects in a loop and a DI Line Out, this is the am that really shows off what AER can produce. It is a pearler.
- Power: 60 W
- Components: 8" (200 mm) twin cone speaker
- Two channels
- Gain - Bass - Middle - Treble
- Channel 2 controls: Gain - Bass - Treble
- FX: Pan - Select - Level
- Channel 1 switches: High / Low - Colour
- Channel 2 switches: Mic / Line
- Effects: Reverb 1 thomann - Reverb 2 - Delay - Chorus
- 6.3 mm Jack instrument input
- XLR Combo mic / instrument input
- 6.3 mm Jack line output
- 6.3 mm Jack FX send & return
- 6.3 mm Jack tuner output
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack is suitable for 3/8" microphone stands
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 325 x 235 x 260 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Incl.: Bag
- Colour: Black
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.