AER Domino 2.A Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
Derringers Music is pleased to present the AER Domino 2A Acoustic Guitar Amplifier. This gorgeous amplifier allows 4 signals at the same time and is fully equipped to work as a PA system for small and medium-sized venues especially in combination with the active extensions AS 281. To maintain almost the same sound quality AER decided to multiply the sound systems rather than using standard configurations like 12“ and tweeter for higher volumes. Thus the Domino is equipped with two 8“ twin cone speakers plus tweeter and two combined 60-watt amps working as a 100-watt power unit. This gives him accuracy in the midrange and the speed for a realistic and vivid sound.
- 100 watts, dynamic control
- 2 x 8“ twin cone mono speaker system plus 1” neodym tweeter
- Quad-channel acoustic system
- Digital effect processor with 16 presets
- 12,8 kg (28.2 lbs)
- Channel 1: 1/4" jack socket, high / low line level
- Channel 2: combined XLR / 1/4" jack socket, mic / line level with 24V switchable phantom power
- Channel 3: as channel 2
- Channel 4: as channel 1
- Aux input: eg for external CD player
- DI-, line-, headphones-, tuner-out, effects loop, L / R stereo output with stereo widening
- Channel 1: mute, high / low input level switch, gain, 'colour', 3 band eq
- Channel 2: mute, mic / line input selector, gain, 'colour', 3 band eq
- Channel 3 & 4: separate mute and input level switches, separate gain controls, combined 3-band EQ, 'colour', effect send*
- effects pan*,
- effect selector switch*,
- effects return*, master volume,
- 24V phantom power on / off,
- aux return 2 x 60W rms output,
- 20Hz - 20kHz freq range,
- 2 x 8" twin cone speaker system
- 14kg / 31lbs
- 420 x 365 x 300mm
- 16 1/2" x 14 1/4" x 11 3/4"
- Built-in AER digital reverb / delay unit, effects loop to attach an external effects unit (both can be run simultaneously)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.