BeyerDynamic DT770 PRO 80 ohm Studio Headphones
The BeyerDynamic DT770 PRO 80 ohm Studio Headphones is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. beyerdynamic’s DT PRO headphone series has it's roots in the early 1980s. Since then, millions of audio professionals from all parts of the world have become loyal users of Beyerdynamic products. The series has been designed to cater for listening in a wide variety of environments, thanks to different headphone construction.
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- 3.0m straight cable (single-sided)
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design: Closed
- Headphone impedance: 80ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5Hz-35kHz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 96dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 270g
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.