Blackstar HT5210c 5 Watt 2x10 Guitar Combo Amp w/ Reverb
Evolving from the award-winning HT-5R and the limited edition HT-5TH, the HT-5210 adds a 2x10" combo to the award-winning HT family. Equipped with Blackstar's patented ISF control and studio quality digital reverb, the HT-5210 delivers outstanding tube tones that you can use in the bedroom, the studio, and even on stage.
The innovative HT-5R combo ffers unbelievable tube sound in a compact format. Using the dual-triode 12BH7, wired in a push-pull circuit, produces the crunch and break-up characteristics of a traditional 100-watt amp, delivering a sound rich in tube harmonics and compression even at the lowest volume levels. The Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) works with the three-band EQ to provide new tone-shaping control, along with the digital reverb. The emulated speaker/headphone output offers both 1 x 12" and 4 x 12" settings; a jam-along stereo MP3/line input is also provided. And now it comes with 2 x 10" Celestion Speakers.
- 5-watt, all-tube, 2 x 10" Combo amp with reverb; exclusive ISF
- Tube Ccomplement: 1 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x 12BH7 Power Tube; 10" Celestion Speakers
- 2 Channels: Clean (Volume, Tone); Overdrive (Gain, Volume,); 3-Band EQ; Digital Stereo Reverb
- Emulated Speaker (1 x 12" or 4 x 12") Out is great for recording - use along with the speakers
- Series Effects Loop; Stereo MP3/Line input; Headphone out; Footswitch for switching channels
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.