BOSS GT-1000CORE Guitar Effects Processor and Amp Simulator
MORE ON THE WAY!
CONTACT TO PLACE ORDERS
Or Call 08 8371 1884
BOSS GT-1000CORE -The Core of Your Creative Vision
Amazingly powerful and ultra-versatile, GT-1000CORE delivers the most complete guitar and bass processing experience available in a single stompbox. The full DSP muscle of the flagship GT-1000 lives inside this mini juggernaut, driving class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, 24 simultaneous effects blocks, and over 140 unique amp/effect types for unlimited creative expression. GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a standalone processor for playing live and in the studio. And with flexible I/O and vast control support, it's right at home as the core of any rig.
GT-1000CORE brings next-level creative versatility to any pedalboard, big or small. Toggle between Memory and Manual modes to recall presets or kick effects on/off, and easily integrate with other stomps via mono or stereo I/O. Use the dual send/return jacks for external effects, four-cable method, or separate feeds to a PA or recorder. Access deeper control with external footswitches and expressions pedals, or remotely switch channels on your amp. And with MIDI I/O on space-saving TRS jacks, GT-1000CORE can control—or be controlled by—other MIDI devices in your rig.
Mega Stomp: Offering a complete sound processing solution in an ultra-portable package, GT-1000CORE lets you travel light and tackle any professional playing situation with no additional pedals. In a single patch, you have access to 24 simultaneous effects, including two amps at once. And with 250 user patches, there's ample room to store sound creations for every type of gig. The impressive DSP engine delivers on-demand power for all available effects, so you'll never worry about running out of processing while building sounds.
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
- Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
- 16 slots for onboard user IRs
- Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
- Control out function for switching amp channels
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
To find out more, or to get one in your hands ASAP of the arriving stock, get in touch with us! We've been looking after you - our musical family - for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music - We're your support crew!
Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
AD/DA conversion: 32 bits
Processing: 32-bit floating point
Memory: 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
38 sec. (MONO)
19 sec. (STEREO)
Tuner internal detection: +/- 0.1 cent
Normal input level
INPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu
RETURN 1, RETURN 2: -10 dBu
Maximum input level
INPUT L/MONO, R: +12 dBu
RETURN 1, RETURN 2: +12 dBu
INPUT L/MONO, R: 2 M ohms
RETURN 1, RETURN 2: 1 M ohm
Normal output level
OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: -10 dBu
SEND 1, SEND 2: -10 dBu
Maximum output level
OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: +12 dBu
SEND 1, SEND 2: +12 dBu
OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: 44 ohms
SEND 1, SEND 2: 1 k ohm
Recommended load impedance
OUTPUT L/PHONES, R/MONO: 10 k ohms or greater (Phones: 44 ohms or greater)
SEND 1, SEND 2: 10 k ohms or greater
DOWN switch, UP switch, CTL 1 switch
EFFECT button, MENU button, EXIT button, WRITE button, PAGE button
1-5 knobs, SELECT knob, OUTPUT LEVEL knob
Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
UP indicator, DOWN indicator, CTL 1 indicator
INPUT (L/MONO, R), OUTPUT (R/MONO) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
OUTPUT (L/PHONES) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
CTL 2, 3/EXP 1_CTL 4, 5/EXP 2 jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors: Stereo miniature phone type
USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type
DC IN jack
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Rubber foot x 4
Options (sold separately)
Dual footswitch: : FS-6, FS-7
Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
TRS/MIDI cable: BMIDI-5-35
Size and Weight: 173 x 135 x 65 mm dimensions, 920g weight.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.