RØDE NT1 and AI-1 Complete Studio Kit inc. Microphone and Interface
The RØDE Complete Studio Kit contains everything you need to make professional, studio-quality recordings at home. Featuring our AI-1 audio interface, peerless NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, plus an SM6 shock mount and XLR cable, it’s the perfect first step into recording.
- NT1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone delivers superb detail and warmth, and extremely low self-noise (just 4.5dBA).
- AI-1 features an ultra-low-noise XLR input and a discreet, high-power headphone amplifier for studio-quality recording, monitoring and mixdown.
- The Neutrik™ combi-jack input facilitates the connection of microphones, guitars, synthesisers and other instruments for ultimate flexibility.
- Includes the studio-grade SM6 shock mount and pop filter, and an XLR cable so you can get recording right away.
- Ableton Live Lite free with every purchase.
Ready to rock? Hit the cart button and check out to get one of these sent to your door ASAP! We've been looking after you — our musical family — for decades, offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We won't be beaten!
Derringers Music — We're your support crew!
Output Connection: 3 Pin XLR. Balanced output between pin 2 (+), pin 3 (-) and pin 1 (ground)
Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Directional Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Range: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
Output Impendence: 100Ω
Equivalent Noise: 4.5 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
Maximum Output: +8 dBu (1kHz, 1% THD into 1K Ω load)
Sensitivity: -29 dB re 1V/Pa (35mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 2dB @ 1kHz
Dynamic Range: 128 dB SPL
Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90 dBA SPL (as per IEC651)
Power Requirements: 24V phantom power 48V phantom power
Net Weight (grams): 395
Diameter (millimetres): 50
Length (millimetres): 187
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 1 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz 48 kHz 88.2 kHz 96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x Neutrik XLR-1/4” combo
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4” (impedance balanced) 1 x 1/4” (headphones)
- Direct Monitor: Yes
- USB: 1 x USB Type C
- Bus Powered: Yes
- OS Requirements: Mac OS 10.10 or later Windows 7 or later
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Net Weight (grams): 560
- Height x Width x Depth (millimetres): 38 x 124 x 100
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.