Cordoba 22TCE Tenor Ukulele Cutaway with Pickup
Or Call 08-8371-1884
The 22 Series was created to bring the most popular guitar tone wood combination of spruce and Indian rosewood to the ukulele. The 22T-CE is a tenor sized ukulele featuring a solid spruce top paired with Indian rosewood back and sides, rosewood bridge, fingerboard, and headstock veneer, and mahogany neck. The 22T-CE features a soft cutaway with Cordoba electronics so you can plug and play. The aesthetic is subtle and refined, with a sleek high gloss finish, and timeless hand-inlaid wooden rope rosette and matching purfling.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Black ABS binding/rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: All-natural wooden rope pattern purfling
- Rosette: Hand-inlaid wooden rope pattern
- Finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany Neck/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 430mm (17")
- Nut Width: 38mm (1.5")
- String Spacing at Saddle: 42mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-pearl at 5, 7, 10, 12
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 14 to body, 18 total
- Body Width & Length: 6.75" at upper bout, 8.75" at lower bout, 11.75" length
- Overall Length: 26"
- Body Depth: 2.75" at upper bout, 3" at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Silver with black buttons
- Strings: Aquila 10U
- Electronics: Cordoba 2Band
- Case: Sold separately
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.