DBX 223XS Crossover with XLR Connectors
CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Or Call 08 8371 1884
The dbx 223xs stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover boasts precision filters to separate the audio signal and direct the correct frequencies to your loudspeaker drivers. By directing only the specific frequency bands to each speaker driver, the 223xs leaves your amplifiers free to use their full power on the usable signal eliminating distortion and giving your PA system a cleaner and better sound. The 223xs features XLR balanced inputs and outputs, Linkwitz-Riley 24 dB per octave filters, independent output gain controls for level matching, output phase inversion, 40 Hz low cut filter and optional mono summing of the low frequency (subwoofer) output. The 223xs is built to last, and offers a two-year parts and labor warranty.
• XLR balanced ins and outs
• Mode switch for stereo 2-way or mono 3-way operation
• Low frequency summed (subwoofer) output
• x10 range switch on both channels
• 40 Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
• Phase reverse switch on all outputs
• Individual level controls on all outputs
• 24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters (the professional standard)
• Stereo/Mono status LEDs indicate the selected mode
• dbx 2-year parts and labor as standard
• CSA NRTL/C approved
• CE compliant
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.