Items 1-32 of 265
- Evans UV1 Coated 10"$38In Stock
- Evans UV1 Coated 12"$40In Stock
- Evans UV1 Coated 13"$42In Stock
- Evans UV1 Coated 14"$44In Stock
- Evans UV1 Coated 16"$49In Stock
- Evans EMAD UV1 20" Single Ply Bass Drum Head$110In Stock
- Evans EMAD UV1 22" Single Ply Bass Drum Head$119In Stock
- Aquarian HE14 14" HIENERGY Snare Head$29In Stock
- Aquarian TCPD14 14" Texture Coated with Power Dot$23In Stock
- Tama BK18BMTT Bass Drumhead (Black w/TAMA & Starclassic Logo 18")$42
- Tama CT20BMOT Bass Drumhead (White Coated w/TAMA & Starclassic Logo 20")$59
- Tama RF20BMST Bass Drumhead (REMO Powerstroke P3 Fiberskyn Diplomat 20")$76
- Evans B08G1 Coated Drum Head 8"$28In Stock
- Evans B08G2 Coated Drum Head 8"$28In Stock
- Evans B10EC2S EC2 Coated Drum Head 10"$35In Stock
- Evans B10G2 Coated Drum Head 10"$29In Stock
- Evans B12EC2S EC2 Coated Drum Head 12"$37In Stock
- Evans B12G2 Coated Drum Head 12"$30In Stock
- Evans B13EC2S EC2 Coated Drum Head 13"$38In Stock
- Evans B13G2 Coated Drum Head 13"$32In Stock
Buy DRUM SKINS online with confidence at Derringers Music. A South Australian owned musical instrument shop offering our best deals on the DRUM SKINS. Delivering to Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Australia wide. Shipping daily! Find out about our best deals and sales at discount prices. Choose from hundreds of music industry known brands and thousands of products. Can't find it online? Bet we have it in store! Call us on 08-8371-1884. All competitors online and counter prices challenge! Try our best buy, low price challenge. Compare prices, shop online and get your best price from Derringers.
A Drum Skin also know as a Drumhead, commonly made from plastic, fibre or synthetic materials. Accompanied with a drum "hoop" or "rim" used to hold the drumhead against a drum shell using bolts called "tension rods" you now have the makings of a drum.
When it comes to picking out new skins for your kit, consider what sound you're looking for and what type of music you play like acoustic drum kits, concert percussion or marching percussion. If you're a heavy hitter may need a double-ply head for extra durability, while a lighter touch could get plenty of life out of single-ply models. Also, if you are looking for an open, bright sound, why not start with a non-coated single-ply head, while players preferring a fat, dark sound may need a double-ply or pre-muffled version. The options are out there and The Drum Shop at Derringers Music Forestville Adelaide, is Australia's leading retailer of professional Drum Skins.
We stock the latest products from the most popular brands at low everyday street prices. If it's a specific brand/size/texture that you're after, you can't go past our extensive range from the brands that you know; Evans, Remo & Tama. With so many sizes and textures to choose from, why wouldn't you call The Drum Shop, Derringers Music. We're here to help.
Derringers Music stock a large range of drum accessories, including Tama Spares and Accessories and Evans Drum Accessories. Not forgetting those Drum Sticks you need to hit these skins! Email or call Derringers Music today find out more about our low prices and deep stock availability.