DW 5000 Series DWCP5500D Three Leg HiHat Stand
The DW 5000 Series DWCP5500D Three Leg Hi-Hat Stand is a hi-hat cymbal stand that comes complete with a bearing linkage and the Delta ball-bearing hinge for smoother with less friction playability.
This 5000 series is a Heavy-duty 3-leg, tripod model, and features lateral cymbal seat adjustment, integrated memory locks and the 379 locking clutch.
[1" (2.54 cm) Upper tube] [1.12" (2.84 cm) Base tube] [Weight 15.5 lb (7.3 kg)]
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position. (U.S. Patent No. 5105706 & 6822150B1)
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminium design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The unique Bearing Link Connector, which connects the footboard chain to the pull rod, for reduced friction and increased sensitivity.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference. (U.S. Patent No. 6570075B1)
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customise the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.