DW 5000 Series DWCP5000TD4 Single Kick Pedal
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD GETS EVEN BETTER with the DW 5000 Series DWCP5000TD4 Single Kick Pedal - the re-engineering of the pedal that established DW's reputation for innovation and quality.
Because innovation is part of DW's DNA they thought it was time for some major improvements. Most notably, the toe clamp. The 5000 needed more gripping strength, providing a stronger connection between the drummer and kick drum. So, the development of the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp evolved. Three independent 360 degree, rotating rubber pads firmly pinch almost any diameter and thickness bass drum counter hoop from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. Add to that a new textured rubber grip pad on the base plate and I'm sure you’ll agree that there’s never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum. Last, but certainly not least, the improvement of the smoothness and feel of the 5000 was accomplished by adding a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary line of 5000 Series bass drum pedals still features a choice of drive systems, aluminium hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, 101 two-way beater, and built in spurs. This pedal can be customised to fit the needs of any player.
(U.S. Patent Nos. 5204485, 4756224, 5431081, 5578777. Foreign Patents Pending.)
- DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminium design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The TD4 pedal features a Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker delivering ultimate smoothness.
- The NewTri-Pivot Toe Clamp ensures the pedal and drum stay connected no matter what hoop size or angle. Convenient Clip with Drum Key also included.
- The Single Post Casting design on DW’s double pedals provides ease of movement between the pedal and hi-hat, also allowing the pedals to be played simultaneously.
- DW’s unique Universal Assembly (with memory lock) is made of aircraft grade aluminium, precision ground, heat treated and honed. (U.S. Patent No. 5396826)
- The New Non-Skid Rubber Grip will keep your pedal planted wile being easily adjustable.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.