DW 6000 Series DWCP6500 Flush Base HiHat Stand
CONTACT FOR ORDERS
Or Call 08 8371 1884
The DW 6000 Series DWCP6500 Flush Base Hi-Hat Stand is sturdy and easy to position, featuring a unique direct-pull rod linkage for smooth effortless action.
This stand features an old-school flat base design and minimal weight (5.9 lbs.), making it an excellent piece of gear to haul around from gig to gig if you want to keep your hardware case light. The direct-pull rod linkage gives you a smooth, 1:1 action.
With this stand you can put your cymbals at a height anywhere between 28" - 35".
[5/8" upper tube] [3/4" base tube]
*playing height varies depending on cymbals
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminium Flush Base Design.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- Offset Direct Pull Action provides direct pedal-to-hat response.
- Easily-adjustable knurled metal Spring Tension Adjuster DW’s patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge is a state-of-the-art lightweight aluminium design that incorporates ball bearings at both sides.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customise the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.