DW 6000 Series DWCP6710 Flush Base Straight Cymbal Stand
Should online/store price differ, you are entitled to the lesser price! See T&C’s
For the lightest trap case imaginable, go with the DW 6000 Series DWCP6710 Flush Base Straight Cymbal Stand. A retro Flush-Base Straight Cymbal Stand tricked out with lots of high-end modern features, but made with an intentionally vintage flat-base design for all of you old-school fans.
This stand is very lightweight, making it easy to carry around, set up, and throw in your hardware case at the end of the night, being it's extremely strong and will last you through-out your giging.
The tilter is toothless so you can set it exactly in the position you'd like, with a ratchet tightener plus the TechLock drum key locking system that keeps the cymbal where you put it no matter what. The Cymbal Seat Adjustment raises or lowers quickly to adjust how much wobble you want in your cymbal after each strike.
Hinged memory locks can be found at every joint, and the flat legs can be slightly raised so that one stand's legs will fit nicely and neatly over top of another stand.
Included are toothless Tilters with Techlock and Adjustable Cymbal Seats.
[1/2" upper tube] [5/8" middle tube] [3/4" base tube] [6700: 1/2" boom arm]
- Low-profile and lightweight aluminum Flush Base Design.
- The patented Cymbal Seat Adjustment can be raised or lowered and quickly locked in place to adjust cymbal movement as needed. (U.S. Patent No. 4889028)
- Integrated Cymbal Seat & Wingnut Felt keep your parts on the stand or in your hand... not on the floor, where they always seem to diappear!
- The Toothless Tilter with TechLock® allows for infinite adjustment and secure positioning.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.