Eve Audio SC204: 2Way 4" Active Nearfield Monitor
Available to Order. Call Us.
Derringers Music is pleased to present the Eve Audio SC204: 2-Way 4" Active Nearfield Monitor for your purchase. This unit is conveniently portable. Eve' Audio's smallest speaker in their studio monitors line, the SC204 is a well built active monitor with deceiving size, great for home or the music or post-production studio. The SC204 also has threaded screw inserts on the bottom and the back, so you can mount your SC204 on a regular microphone or speaker stand, or use the back plate for different wall mounting options available on the market. Small Size, Great Quality. The SC204 features a 4" SilverCone woofer with honeycomb structured diaphragm, driven by a sophisticated magnet system with a 1" voice coil responsible for creating a greater linear excursion. You'll be surprised by the size of the dynamic on this small, handy monitor. Boasting unsurpassed audio transparency of Eve Audio's proprietary AMT tweeter and PWM amplifier combination, this SC204 also creates very powerful, tight and precise low end.
- Description: 2-way System
- Free-field frequency range (-3dB): 64Hz - 21kHz
- Tweeter: AMT RS1
- Mid-Woofer: 100mm/4"
- Cross-over frequency: 3000Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 96dB
- Number of amplifiers: 2
- Total short-term output power: 100W
- Output power (woofer): 50W
- Output power (tweeter): 50W
- Protection limiter : Yes
- Volume: -inf. - +6dB
- High-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): > 3kHz
- Desk filter boost (0dB - +3dB): 80Hz
- Desk filter cut (-5dB - 0dB): 200Hz
- Low-shelf filter (-5dB - +3dB): < 300Hz
- Level-fix dip switch: Yes
- Filter-fix dip switch: Yes
- XLR in (impedance): Yes (10k)
- RCA in (impedance): Yes (10k)
- Standby: < 1W
- Full output: 70VA
- Width: 145 mm (5.71")
- Height: 230 mm (9.06")
- Depth: 195 mm (7.68")
- Weight (kg/lb.): 3.8 / 8.4
- Backmounting thread inserts: Yes
- Mic stand thread inserts: Yes
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.