Fender Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified Maple FB Daphne Blue Electric Guitar
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, they created the Vintera '50s Telecaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics-this guitar packs a surprising amount of potheyr under the hood.
For modern Fender tone they included a pair of Custom Shop pickups, kicking things up a bit with a vintage-style bridge pickup and fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. For modern playing feel, they added 21 vintage-style frets to the 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard that sits atop the "Thick Soft V"-shaped neck. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it's characteristic twang, while 4-way switching and the S-1 switch give you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool "strangled" tone. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Derringers Music, we've been looking after you our musical family for decades. Offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We're here for you but if you want to learn more checkout the manufacturers product listing here.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thick Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.