Fender Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified Pau Ferro FB Seafoam Green Electric Guitar
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, they created the Vintera '60s Telecaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics-this guitar packs a surprising amount of potheyr under the hood.
For modern Fender tone they recreated the pair of '60s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the potheyr you need for any style of music. The "Modern "C"-shaped neck has a 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for modern playing feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it's characteristic twang, while 4-way switching gives you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S-1 switch puts the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool "strangled" tone. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Derringers Music, we've been looking after you our musical family for decades. Offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We're here for you but if you want to learn more checkout the manufacturers product listing here.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel), Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.