Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom Maple FB Black Electric Guitar
For players who want the style and sound of Fender's golden era, they created the Vintera '70s Telecaster Custom. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade-including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups-this guitar has all of the articulation and punch that made the Telecaster a legend.
They recreated the pickups to sound more like the '70s originals. By combining the vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup with a fat-sounding Wide Range humbucking neck pickup they added some beef to the traditional Tele bite. The "Thin "C"-shaped neck has a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three steel barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while "F"-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock-solid tuning stability. Other features include three-bolt neck plate, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
Derringers Music, we've been looking after you our musical family for decades. Offering our wealth of expertise and knowledge Adelaide and Australia wide! We're here for you but if you want to learn more checkout the manufacturers product listing here.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Strings: Fender USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Derringers Music is not just another music store but a service-oriented business that puts you and your music at the centre of everything we do. To meet your needs we offer thousands of products online and in our stores. At Derringers, we continually work to present highly competitive pricing and above all to be fair, reliable and prompt in our service, sales and advice. Our advertising and web store presents to you with the most popular and sought after goods, either available at the time of your purchase or imminently arriving in the near future. Every effort is made to preserve the relationship with you as a highly-valued and long-term customer.
To this end we ask that you read our terms and conditions here.